Biodynamic Massage & Craniosacral Therapy
Rates reflect "time of service" discount:
One Hour: $80
Seventy-Five Minutes: $95
*Note: Reiki can intentionally be included in the Biodynamic sessions at no additional charge when requested.
One Hour: $80
Seventy-Five Minutes: $95
- Cash & Check are accepted at time of service.
- Prepay via PayPal
- Gift Certificates
- Insured Claims for Motor Vehicle Accident treatment available. (See below)
- Billing private insurance is not currently available.
- If you have a Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) I can provide you a receipt to apply to these accounts.
- Sliding scale is available. Please speak with me if this is truly needed.
Policies & Forms
- Initial session: New clients are required to fill out an intake form for their first visit.
If you are able, please print this form, fill it out and bring it with you to your first session. If not able to do so, please plan to arrive early to fill out the form when you arrive for your session. Thank you for taking the time to provide this information for your first visit.
- For sessions: Full Payment is due at the time of treatment. A cancellation must be made 24 hours in advance to avoid charges. You are responsible for half the cost of an appointment that is cancelled within 24 hours and full price of an appointment missed without cancellation. Payments must be made before receiving further treatment.
The consideration given to cancel & reschedule the missed appointment well in advance is greatly appreciated.
For workshop registrations: All deposits for workshops are non-refundable. The remaining balance for workshops is due 30 days before the scheduled workshop date. If the workshop balance is not paid in full 30 days prior to the event date, your space may be given to a student on the wait-list and the deposit forfeited. Please communicate with us via e-mail if there are any issues with timely payment; we want to work with you to ensure you can attend the event! If submitting a withdrawal of your workshop registration with less than 30 days prior to the start of the event, a refund less the deposit amount will be issued only if a replacement can be found from the waiting list. If no replacement is available, the entire tuition is non-refundable.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: In the case that you are using health or auto insurance to pay for a portion of your care in this office, an arrangement may be made to omit payment at time of service and await reimbursement. We are often unable to predict these costs exactly, and may not know for 12 weeks up to 6 months after the date of service, once your company has processed the claim. By receive these services you accept financial responsibility for any outstanding charges that are not covered by your insurance company.
- MVA Intake Form
- NOTE: If the initial information given on the intake form changes during the course of your treatment please inform your practitioner.
- Receive a discount on prices when multiple sessions are purchased in advance.
- Discounted packages of 3 or more sessions are available.
- Packages of 3-5 sessions are encouraged to be used within three months time to support regular self care.
Motor Vehicle Accidents/Personal injury claims
Please come prepared for your initial treatment session with the following:
- A prescription for massage therapy including diagnosis codes (ideally written out and also in ICD-10 form), frequency of visits ordered, expiration date and referring provider information from your doctor, chiropractor or other insurance-approved primary provider for your case.
- Your insurance information and information on the insurance we are billing if not your insurance company.
- Claim number
- Adjuster's name and contact information
- Your completed intake forms or bring information needed to fill them out at the office. MVA Intake Form
I would love to support the implementation of an integrated team to care for yours and others health and well-being. Your recommendations of health care practitioners to add to the list of referrals are greatly appreciated.
Todd Jackson, LMT : Biodynamic Massage & Craniosacral Training and Inner body Yoga ; Portland, Oregon
Monica Rudestam LAc, MSOM : Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture, Qigong & Yoga; White Salmon, Washington & Aurora, Oregon
Kathryn Kloos ND, LMT : Naturopathic Medicine
William Frazier, LAc : Qigong; Aurora, Oregon
Laura Riley : Counseling services, EMDR; Portland, Oregon